1. Along with the rapid development the society, remarkable changes havetaken place in
2. The .is a subject matterin recent years. 是近年来的一个课题。
3. In recent years, China has experienced an alarming increase in /In recent years, much more attention than ever before has been paid to .
4. One of the pressing problemfacing our nation (China) today isand
1. There is much controversy overwhether /There is an ongoing debate about 对于是否很有争论
2. Some people think that Othersargue that the opposite is true. There is probably some truth to botharguments, but I think
3. It is widely held/acknowledgedthat.(改写题目)。 Such people think that(介绍对方观点)
My personal view is that isof benefits to sb./sth.
As far as I know, its benefitsare far more obvious than its downsides.
Although, I am of the viewthat they do more harm than good.
My personal view is that its benefits cannot justifyits harmful effects.
Admittedly， there are merits to both sides of the argument.
There are advantages anddisadvantages on both sides.
The essay will compare andcontrast its positive and negative aspects.
Some of the most commonfactors will be discussed below, followed by some responsible solutions.
The focus of the essay is to illustrate the causes and solutions of thisproblem.
The following reasons shouldbe taken into consideration.
First/ to start with/ on onehand/ The first and most important reason is that
Second/ in addition/furthermore/ moreover/ on the other hand/ It might also be noted that
Third/ Finally/Last but notthe least,
For example, / It is bestillustrated if given the following example/ The modern example of this is/ makes a good example / a case in point is
It is a well-known fact that
It goes without saying that
We cannot deny that we havebenefited a lot from
It is self-evident that.
There is no denying that.
1. In short/ In general/above all/In conclusion/ To sum up/ consequently/as a result/, it can be said that ... /there are strong positive effectsof
2. From what has been mentioned above，we cancome to the conclusion that ...
3. Judging from the reams of evidence presented, we can safely concludethat
4.Based on the above discussion and analysis, we can see that
1. In order to make our world a better place in which to live we should effortsto***
2. If all above mentioned measures are achieved, ***
3. Wherever you are and whatever you do, ***is always meaningful.
________(背景). Some peoplesuggest that But on the other hand, there are also many people who stronglyadvocate that For my part, I absolutely agree with the latter point of view.The reasons are presented below.
The first reason that can be seen by every person is that 1.2.3.
Another factor that we must consider is that.1.2
The third and very important reason is that.1.2.
From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusionthat..()What is more.(建议)
________(背景). Quite a fewpeople have the idea that .Nevertheless, towards the same issue, many otherspoint out that Both sides of the argument have very sound reasons./ I believethere are both advantages and disadvantages in .
There are several reasons which suggest that First of all, Second, Finally, .
However, the disadvantage of is also very obvious. To begin with. Next,Moreover.
In conclusion, both sides above make sense. In my opinion, ..
________(背景). ________(改写题目) What factors lead to thisphenomenon and what we can do to solve the problem have become a concern tomany people. In my opinion, the following reasons need to be taken intoconsideration.
The first reason that can be seen by every person is that 1.2.3
Another factor that we must consider is that . 1..2.
The third and very import reason is that.123
The issues should be well taken into consideration. As to how to addressthe problem, people put forward various suggestions. The most importantapproach is that. In the second place,. In addition.
相关热词搜索： 句型 常用 英文写作